Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

Enter the world of Percy Jackson.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtli’s Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtli

Turtli

Turtli’s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Turtli’s Characters   Turtli’s Characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Name:Xavier Cholir

Godly Parent:Iris

Mortal Parent:Ander Cholir

Claimed:Yes

Time At Camp:Two years

Physical Appearance: Jet black long straight hair, coming to his shoulders. Dark blue eyes, and pale skin.

Personality:Quiet unless spoken to and hides in the shadows. Kind though, and friendly to those who return it. Falls for girls fast and hard, and is very loyal, almost clingy. Get depressed at times, especially in the morning. Mostly calm, yet shows mostly sadness, and conceals most other emotions.

Powers: Can create small rainbows about a foot long and half a foot tall for a total of 1 hour a day, often dark. Can make them as small as an inch across and half an inch tall, yet can't make them bigger. Can whisper messages to a person up in seeing distance without aide and without anybody else listening.

Talents: Writing, drawing, and playing the flute.

Pets: A Forest Raven named Raven

Weapons: CB staff with small wings with Faire chaque jour Lumineux inscribed

Year-Round Or Summer: Year-round

History: Xavier grew up with his Dad in Australia. He lived a fairly normal life getting average grades and having little friends. That is until he was claimed. When he was his Dad grew distant and uncaring. What friends he had stopped coming over. The only good thing is he improving his writing and drawing with his free time. They soon moved to America when Xavier was 13 and his dad said it was for the best. He said it was a present. When Xavier turned fourteen his Dad gave him a winged staff as a present, but later got into a kitchen accident, and told Xavier about CHB. He also said it was he that distanced his friends, to protect them. Then, when he died, Xavier stayed for a day or two, mostly curled up in a ball in his room. Then he got the staff, packed a few things grabbed some money, and never looked back.

Roleplaying Example: I make my way to the forest, whispering to Raven. She comes back, and lands on my arm. I rest of my staff, and think about the past few days and the people I've seen. Hopefully they haven't seen me. I make a small rainbow, concentrating on making it bigger, but failing. I sigh to myself, and sit down, stroking the small wing of my staff, rubbing the inscription : Make each day bright. I try my hardest not to mom.

Notes: Always carries his staff, and rests heavily on it. Wears dark clothes, black finger-less gloves.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
Roleplayer
Zoe

Turtli’s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtli’s Characters   Turtli’s Characters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonchb.forumotion.com

Turtli’s Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: