Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

Enter the world of Percy Jackson.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly the overlander

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

Lilly the overlander Empty
PostSubject: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 am

Chapter 1

I lean back against Gregors chest and sigh. The sun is beating down on us and I’m slowly waving my hand at my face to cool myself down. Gregor and me are sitting on a white beach chair in the middle of his grandpa’s field. Next to us is a fold out table with two glasses of pink lemonade with blue straws sticking out of them. Yellow lemons are stuck to the edge to add decoration. I’m sitting on his lap with the slight breeze swing by us sweeping my hair into Gregor’s face. I turn around to smile at him but he has a troubled look on his face. I frown and he seems to be in an another world. I snap my fingers in his face and he jolts back to the present and smiles wearily. I raise my eyebrows and sigh.

"Uh, hello. Where were you?" I shift so I’m looking at him.

"No where. Just back home in New York." I know he is lying but I let it drop.

"Come on let’s do some exploring, to get your mind off of the past." I get off his lap and pull him up. He sighs and smiles. He gets up after me. I start walking towards the forest and caves. I start moving away grain with Gregor following me. Soon we come to the caves. The cool air of the cave greets us as we walk in. We walk down the cave till it stops. We walk back out and check the next one, and the next one, and the next one. The last one we check is not a cave. We walk for ten minutes and still it doesn’t end. I look beck and Gregor looks nervous. After another ten minutes the stone floor becomes dirt and a few weeds start popping out. I also see a moss growing in the corners. After five minutes I start to hear the flutter of wings, and the scuttle of bug legs on stone. I also hear some clicking and vibrating. Gregor’s breathing starts to get rapid and in short gasps. I turn to look over at him but he seems fine. I keep walking and the clicking gets louder. The closer we get the noise gets louder and the air becomes warmer. I rub my arms and I feel warm again and smile. I stop a few feet from the exit of the tunnel. But in the way of the exit is a shadow of a big creature. Gregor bumps into me and I stumble drawing the creature’s attention. It turns around and I stifle a scream. I take a gulp and step next to Gregor. He seems to shrink and a look of recognition cross his face. I almost sream again at him knowing the thing infront of us. In the exit was a giant cockroach.

Last edited by Lady Kat of CHB on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://class-567.forumotion.com/
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 am

awkward silence
put me in it!like Pleez cause I am an halflander.

Last edited by lunafly506 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paradoxicalpthiraptera.weebly.com
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am

Oh sure. Totally!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Kay yay! Luna totally sounds like a underland name. I can help or something.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Chapter 2

I scream but Gregor steps up to him. Then he starts talking to the thing. He talks with him and soon he walks back over to me smiling.

"Hey we got a ride." He picks me up and places me on top of the thing. I scream again.

"Get me off!" I scream at Gregor. The cockroach shivers then takes off. I scream the whole way till we stop at a beautiful stone palace. Gregor helps me slip off and I run to the wall. I hug the stone and wait. I hear Gregor talking to the roach but I don’t look. Finally I hear the roach leave and I turn around. Gregor hugs me and I sigh.

"Hey." I hear a voice say. I look around but don’t see anybody.

"Gregor, over here." Gregor looks up and smile. He waves then an elevator with only a stone floor and a rope around as a rail
 comes down. Gregor helps me on it then we lurch up wards. Then it stops at a platform in the place. I step on the platform and sigh. Gregor waves at a girl and she rushes up to me.

"Lilly this is Luna, she’ll help you." Gregor tells me, gesturing to the girl named Luna.

"It’s nice to met you, Lilly." Luna says to me. I stand up and she right there next to me to help me up.

"Ditto." I say to her. I look back and find that she has a strange look on her face. She tilts her head sideways, making her silver hair fall over her eyes.

"You know, ditto, the same?" She nods at the same. I get a feeling that these guys are really formal. I take a few fire yoga breaths. Luna smiles at me then bows.

"Lilly, I am here to help you bath then change. I will also show you to your room." I nod then look at Gregor.

"Are you serious? What is this place?" Gregor sighs then looks up at me.

"I’ll explain later." Then he turns to Luna. "Do you know where Luxa is?" She shakes her head.

"I do not know overlander." He sighs again. He takes off down the cordial and I turn to Luna again.

"So a bath?"

Last edited by Lady Kat of CHB on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

yeah! This iz cool!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Thx!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 am

Chapter 3

Luna led me down the hall, until the hall split into two paths. I way was marked with the female sign and the other was marked with a male sign. Luna walks down the female hall and I follow closely behind. The hall leads to an empty room, with stone cubbyholes. There are benches scattered around the room, mostly in front of cubbies. One room has steam coming from behind the curtain. A row of curtains makes me guess it’s where they keep the toilets.
"If you need anything, I’ll be outside for assistance." Luna tells me and she leaves, closing a curtain behind her. I take off my shirt and pants, and tuck them into a cubby. I find a crack in the wall and place my personal belongings in there. I open the curtain with the steam and walk into the room. The room has two bath tubes inside with steam coming out. The water is always moving carrying the dirty water away. Five torches light up the room. I look at myself and find my legs covered in tiny cuts and a big bruise on the side. I gasp when I look at my arms. Little bruises cove my arms and a big cut on the elbow. I reach my hand to my head and find it knotted and tangled. I slowly slide my legs into the water. I flinch a few times when the water hits my cuts but I finally take a seat on one of the benches inside the tub. The water reaches my hips. I frown finding that weird since I have stone on my back. I find a faucet and flip the switch. More water comes rushing in and soon it covers my whole body. I cry out when my cuts are washed out but soon settle down. The running water makes my muscles relax and smile with happiness. I plug my nose, close my eyes, take a deep breath, and go under the water. I swim around the little pool and my hair fills around my head. I come back up for air. I find some soap and start cleaning my hair and the rest of my body. I rinse out the soap and feel really clean. I spot a rack of towels and grab one while coming out of the tub. I wrap it around my body, than ring out my hair. I dry off my arms, legs, and body before drying off my hair. I wrap my body up in the towel and walk back to the locker room. I find a pile of folded clothes all white. I find that my clothes are gone and I’m left with these. I pull on the clothes that they have provided. I slid on the sandals they left me and collect my personal belongings. I go over to the curtain rows and go to the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom and find Luna waiting for me.
"Ready for dinner?" She asks me with a smile on her face. I smile and nod. She sighs and takes off down the hall again. I follow her down the twisty hall. Then she takes a sharp turn down a different hall.
"How big is this place?" I wonder to myself.
"Bigger then you could ever imagine." Luna answers. I realize I asked out loud instead of in my head. I blush.
"Uh, wow." I’m really impressed. This place seems to get bigger and bigger. Soon we stop at a room with a big long table with food overflowing on top if it. The food takes up the whole table. Ten places have been set and only two of them had someone sitting in them. The first one had Gregor, clean and white. On the other side of him was a girl with choppy silvery hair and the same white shirt as me. Luna gives me a seat next to Gregor, who pats my back. I shove his shoulder and smile. Gosh my cousin was so annoying.
"So, who is this?" I ask, gesturing to the girl.
"This is Luxa. She is Queen of this region, and my," he takes a deep breath. "And my girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 am

just gets better XD
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 pm

OMG! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

but ish true!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Do you have any ideas for the next chapter?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

... a quest??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Okay, but I mean what kind of quest?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 am

Something to do with nibblers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 am

Okay, I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 am

yay
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Chapter 4

I smile sheepishly at Luxa and give her a three-fingered wave. So this was the great place Lizzie told me about. I was thinking at the time that she was having hallucinations. This also explains why Boot’s can speak cockroach. I sigh with relief and lean back in my chair. Well, I know she’s strong from the scars on her face, but they are faded like Gregor’s.

"I’m Gregor’s cousin, Lilly. Nice to meet you Luxa." I smile politely and she smiles back. Her body seems to relax alittle when I told her about me being his cousin, I think she thought I was his girlfriend. Ton’s of people have made that mistake, with all the emotional things we share. Then three, huge, bats comes sweeping and I scream, startled. I place my hand on my chest. Gregors rubs my back but I wave him off. Luna comes next to me and holds my shoulders, using me like a shield. One is rider less, that one is golden and sits next to Luxa. I guess they are bonds or whatever. A big Grey one holds a crippled old man who must’ve gone through a stroke, by the way her slumps to one side. The third one is white with orange stripes and holds and boy that is seven or something with an older boy keeping him on. They slide off and take their seats with the bat in between them.

"This is Vikus. Vikus, this is Lilly, my cousin." Gregor introduces me to the old man at the other end.

"Niiice to meeet yoou Lillly." His words are slurred but I nod.

"The same to you." I smile.

"Lilly, this is Howard. Howard, this is my cousin Lilly."

"Nice to meet you Lilly." This boy has short shoppy hair with bright eyes. There is also in the way her talks, that is smooth and calming, that makes me think that he is a doctor. He seems different from Luxa and Vikus but I smile.

"You as well."

"Lilly, this is Hazard. Hazard, this is my cousin Lilly.

"Nice to meet you." Hazard has dark hair with a wave to it. His eyes are a light green like a forest vine. He seems like he spent a lot of time on the survival by himself and one or two other people. I didn’t see his dad but didn’t ask.

"You as well."

"Lilly, this is Luxa’s bat Aurora."

"Nice to meet you, overlander." Aurora purrs the words, soft just like her fur. She looks like she’s smiling but I can’t tell.

"Nice to meet you."

"Lilly, this is Vikus’s bat Euripies."

"Nice to meet you." He purrs just like Aurora.

"Nice to meet you."

"And this is Nike, princess of the bats."

"It is an honor to meet you." She seems really nice and find my self smiling at her. I know I like her and nod.

"And to you as well." Then people roll in carts filled with food. Each person gets a plate, a bowl, and smaller plate, and a cup. In the cup is water, the bowl holds a soup, the big plate holds ten meat balls and lettus with three carrots. The smaller plate hold a ball of something that looks like chocolate, and white ice cream all around it. We are also provided forks, spoons, and a knife. Luxa raises her hands into the air then brings them down. The people retreat and we start to eat. I start with the meatballs. They aren’t that bland, but really close. I eat nine of them then move on. I pick up my spoon and start eating the soup. I notice it has brachial, carrots, and pears in it and a flavoring like nothing in the overland. Then I take the cup of water and drink half of it. Than finally I eat from the smaller plate. The ice cream is home made and creamier then anything, but it’s still good. The ball of chocolate is good to, for it is cake with melted chocolate syrup all over it. I finish the water and look up. Everyone is finishing up their dissert and Gregor is finished. I yown and my eyes droop.

"Luna can you show me my room?" She smiles and guides me out of the dinning room and down a hall. Soon we come to a curtained off room and walk in there. I fall into the bed in the middle of the room and fall asleep.

"Goodnight Lilly."
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 am

WOOO
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am

Chapter 5

"Lilly, wake up." Gregor’s face comes into view and I punch his arm.

"Ow! Gosh Lilly, will you ever stop that?" I shake my head and smile.

" Nope, so when’s breakfast?" I yown and sit up. I stretch my muscles and swing my legs over the side of my bed.

"Luna can take you when we are ready. But I would suggest that you take a bath first because you stink," he holds his nose and waves his hand in front of his face. I punch his arm again but this time he smiles. I stand up and turn to see Luna standing in the doorway. I start to wonder if I will see her all the time when I’m down here. Then I start to wonder what Gregor did to get such a warm welcome here. I flash Gregor a smile and follow Luna to the bathroom again. This time there are five girls in there getting ready to bathe. They smile and wave at me then go back to what they were doing. I watch Luna join them and start to get ready. I follow her example and get ready. Then the curtain to the bath opens and we all rush forward to get into the tub. I dip my legs in first then the rest of my body follows. Soap is passed around and I start washing my self. I wash my hair then give the soap back. I dunk my head into the water and clean out my hair. I pop back up and everyone else follows what I did. They all come up laughing and I can’t help but join in.

"Hello, I’m Terra, this is my sister Nathaly, Bella, and my friends Cleo and Nicole." They all wave when they say their names.

"Hey, I’m Lilly."

"So nice to meet you." They all answer in harmony. I smile and nod. Luna smiles shyly and gets out of the tub.

"Hey Luna, where are you going?" Terra asks her. She blushes then leaves the room with a towel wrapped around her. Terra rolls her eyes.

"Don’t mind her, she’s just shy. She barely talks unless she’s with a small group. Luna is my little sister. We all know who annoying they can be." I nod my head with the rest of them with an eye roll. Poor Luna not accepted by her own sister. I guess that’s how it works down here.

"So where do you work?" They all laugh like it’s a joke.

"We’re on guard patrol and row two in the army." They all smile like that’s the best you can do. Army? Guard patrol? What kind of place has an Army and guard patrol? I mean what in the world can attack them? Plus I don’t like the Army, I lost my boyfriend and my brother to a war and I don’t like them.

"So where do you work?" They all ask me.

"I don’t work here. I visiting with Gregor." At that all their faces light up and they bomb me with questions. They gather around me and touch my deep tan that I get when I work in the fields all day. I flex my muscles a bit to show them how hard I work moving piles and piles of hay. They ask my tons of questions about the overland and what kind of things I like to do there. I tell them about snow and swimming and gym, and soccer and all the other wonderful things about the overland. I tell them about movies and all the different books I’ve read and plan on reading. I tell them about the buildings and the electronics that are n the overland. They seem so interested in the overland I’m sad when Luna comes to tell me it’s time for breakfast. They all promise to come see me later and we wave good bye. I dry myself off and put on some new clothes. I wiggle into my shoes and smile at Luna telling her I’m ready to go to breakfast. She nods her head and leads me up a flight of stairs and down the hall to the dinning room. This time I’m the last one in and seated just as everyone else gets served. I sit next to Gregor and get my own plate. There is a pancake type of food on my plate with strips of fried meat and shredded potatoes. In the overland we would call this pancake a pancake, the friend meat bacon and shredded potato hashbrowns. There is also a glass of orange juice. I start with the pancake and it’s bland but better then my mom’s. Then I drink half of the juice then eat the bacon. I get some salt and eat my hashbrowns. I finish the juice as everyone else does. Then before anyone moves there is a pawing at the door. We all turn to look at it and no one moves or bearly breaths. Gregor finds my hand and gives it a squeeze. I return his gesture and wait for more. Luna and two guards walk up next to the door and slowly open it. I white and gray spotted mouse, half as big as me run’s into the room panting asking for water. I let go of Gregor’s hand and rush forward. Luxa rushes to the kitchen to get a bowl of water and Luna sits down next to me. We help the mouse calm down and Hazard talks to the mouse in it’s own tongue. Hazard’s words seem to calm it down until Luxa returns with the water. After taking down two bowls of water and a bread roll the mouse is finally able to speak.

"I am she called Fathom. I am from a group of nibblers from the jungle. I have news for the queen." Fathom tells us. I look at Gregor but he doesn’t meet my eyes. I turn back to the mouse.

"I am she. Please tell me, Fathom, what news have you brought?" Luxa asks her.

"The gnawers have pushed us to the farthest point in the firelands. Not the poison pit but close. Some of us can not survive the road to our new home, and if we do there is no food or water. Me and three of the males in my group have been sent to come and find you for help. My pups are hungry as are others." Fathom drinks another bowl of water, but Luxa does not help. She speaks quickly with three guards and soon joins us again. A girl comes in and takes Fathom to a nursery and we gather around the table to talk about this news we have received.

"I propose a quest, to go find the nibblers and bring them back to the jungle. I’m going as is Aurora. Does anyone else please to come?" Luxa explains. Gregor stands up.

"Me and Lilly are coming too. Right Lilly?" H e turns to me to see if I want to join. I can tell that he doesn’t want me to but I can’t these people down.

"I will come with you." I stand up with him and he smiles.

"Well, you two will both need a bat so I will find one personally. I would love to come but as you can tell I am not fit for the journey." Vikus slurs. I nod and smile at him and get a smile back.

"I want to go too. I might be able to help." Hazard looks like he really cares for the mice but Luxa shakes her head.

"No Hazard you must stay here. Howard, will you come with us? As will you Nike?" Luxa explains. Howard and Nike stand up.

"I would be honored to join you."

"As will I." Nike purrs.

"Than it is settled. We will leave at lunch, Vikus will find us two extra bats and me, Gregor, Lilly, Howard, and Luna shall come with." She turns to Luna who seems shocked. "Now is your time to prove yourself Luna. Don’t let me down." Luna smiles then straightens up.

"Yes your highness." Then we all leave the dinning room with a burden over or heads.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

yay
Akwardest moment in Gregor and the Marks of Secret:
Luxa:I am sure i am not at all the person you would choose to invite on a date
Gregor: Thats not true
Me: XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 am

No the most ackward scene is when Howard gives him a hard time about the date.

Howard: You can't 'go out' with the queen........

Grgeor: Kay.

Me: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 am

oh
well i recorded my covers of the songs @ hazards b-day party
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly the overlander
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: General :: Stories-
Jump to: