Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

Enter the world of Percy Jackson.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly the overlander

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 am

Well you only have two more days of school....
Back to top Go down
http://class-567.forumotion.com/
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:02 am

..yeah
Back to top Go down
http://paradoxicalpthiraptera.weebly.com
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 am

Chapter 8

Howard sits next to me by the edge when Luxa comes back. She lands behind us and goes straight to bed. Gregor has already fallen asleep with boots and Luna and Meredith were asleep too. After Luxa had fallen asleep Howard continued his story. I listened carefully, since it was about the war and how Gregor almost died, but the story didn’t have me going. It was the storyteller that made me smile. I have to admit that Howard was super cute and totally hot, but I know that it wouldn’t work with us being in different places. Then he changed it to a different story about another war when the rats started killing mice. That made me sad that they could do nothing. As he finished his story a cold draft makes me shiver. Howard starts to pull a blanket around me when a voice rings out, "You two comfy?" I turn and see that Merdith is awake and staring at them. I blush and smile.

"Um, yeah. Is it your shift?" I ask. He nods and I get up.

"Uh, have fun, I guess." I lay down using my backpack as a pillow and fall a sleep quickly then I hoped.

In the morning I wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Gregor and Luxa were watching Luna and Merdith cook. Howard was still asleep next to the fire so I join Luna. She smiles at me and makes room.

"So, what’s for breakfast?" I ask Luna.

"Cooked meat strips, cooked bread, and a few berries." Luna flips over the meat then the bread. Merdith is taking berries and making juice. While we wait Luna shows me how to cook the meat and Merdith showed me how to start a fire. Finally breakfast was ready and Howard had joined us for it. I ate my meat quickly and shoveled berries into my mouth. I shoved the bread down and washed my mouth with the juice. I wasn’t the only one though, Luna and Luxa were digging in as fast as me. We out the fire and got back on our bats. Artimis takes her place behind Aurora with Amanda behind us, followed by Nike. We flew in silence for a few miles before Gregor piped up.

"So, where exactly are we going?" He called up to Luxa.

"Well, Aurora found the path that the gnawers are using to push the nibblers down. Then we find out what’s going on and stop it." They way she said it seemed really simple but I knew better. So did Gregor apparently did to because he went quiet. The bag strapped to our bat started rustling and clanking. I looked back and saw him riffling through weapons. I caught a peak at spears, sword, javelins, daggers, and bows with quivers of arrows. Then the bag was resealed and Gregor turned back around. He noticed my expression that I tried to hide.

"Well I guess you should choose your weapon. Next time we touch down you can choose what you want." He smiled like that should be a good thing. Then we heard something from below us. I lean over to see thousands of rats and mice. The mice were surrounded by rats that were sniping at their heels and thighs. Our bats broke our form and disappeared. Artimis landed on a ledge a few feet from the front of the group. Aurora and Luxa were ahead giving out signals on what to do. Our bat jumped to another ledge another few feet ahead. A rat in the middle seemed more rip then the others. I also noticed that the air was getting hotter. Suddenly a mouse squeaked out. A rat had sunk its teeth into its leg. It bleeds like a river and I forced myself not to look. The mouse was squeaking in agony. I plugged my ears and hide my face in Artimis’s fur. Finally the mouse goes silent. I make the mistake to look over and almost barf. Blood has made a pool around the mouse. I watch in horror as the rats smirk as another rat drags the mouse away. Then a group of baby rats come out and start chewing the dead mouse body. They eat it down to the bone and the other rats laugh. I feel Gregors hand rubbing my back and blocks my view. I take a few deeps breath and sit up again.

"You okay now?" I hear Gregor whisper in my ear. I nod and hear him sigh. I look back down and the group is moving again. The mice seemed to find new found strength and are scurrying ahead. Luxa looks paler then normal so we let them get a safe distance ahead of us and setting up camp.

Luxa, Luna, and me start barfing over the edge from what we saw. The boys looked green but they didn’t do anything. I was surprised that effected anyone. From the stories Howard told me this was nothing. After that we all chugged down a gallon of water. Then the worst thing that could happen happened. Luna screamed in pain and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 am

Chapter 9 sneak peak....

All the sudden the groups look stricken with grief when they gathered around Luna. I could see a small, bleeding purple lump on her hand. Then they spread all over her arms and down her legs and over her face. Then just when my stomach has settled the lumps pop open and bleed. I scream and stumble back. Then I fall off the edge. I fall for a few feet before a bat is underneath me carrying me back up.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm

ooh yay!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 am

Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 pm

course i do!

Its really good!

Uh... something to do with shiners?
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 am

Okay, sweet!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 am

Chapter 9

All the sudden the groups look stricken with grief when they gathered around Luna. I could see a small, bleeding purple lump on her hand. Then they spread all over her arms and down her legs and over her face. Then just when my stomach has settled the lumps pop open and bleed. I scream and stumble back. Then I fall off the edge. I fall for a few feet before a bat is underneath me carrying me back up. I notice everyone is in the air. Howard is coming around handing people a cloth and shaking yellow powder all over the bodies. I place the cloth over my mouth and nose and close my eyes as he shakes yellow powder over me. Then I use the cloth the rub it in as instructed. When I look back at Luna Howard is standing over her rubbing something into her wounds. Gregor and Luxa fly over and hang with me.
“Wow, I didn’t know Luna was a victim.”
“Yeah the girl must be having a relapse.”
“What’s going on with Luna?”
“Well a few winters ago there was a plague released to the underland and every warm-blooded creature in the underland caught it. Ripred, Lapblood, Fangor, Temp, Boots, and me went on a quest to find the cure. There we met Luxa’s Uncle and his son who were to act as our guide. It wasn’t until we lost the cure we were going after did you understand that Regalia already had the cure. Fangor and Luxa’s Uncle were killed but once we got to Regalia all the infected were cured and the cure was sent to the rats. But a few times sense there have been relapse.” Gregor was saying I was only partly listening to him.
“Wow, that seems like it was a challenge.”
“Well, it was harder because I didn’t go into detail.” Merdith appeared underneath us and sighed.
“I heard all about the battle with the cutters.”
“What are cutters?”
“They’re ants. Giant ants.”
“Oh, Okay.” I think for a second. “How do you battle ants?”
“You have to cut off their legs and chomppers.”
“Oh, I guess that makes sense.”
“Don’t forget their abdomens.”
“You mean their behinds?”
“Yeah, their butts.”
“Aren’t they like shells though?”
“Yes they are but that’s if you attack from above.”
“Again, makes sense.”
“Then again you need a bat.”
“Couldn’t I use this bat?”
“Only if you bonded.”
“Bonded? What’s that?”
“Guys you better see this.” Howard speaks up. We fly down next to the ledge as Luna sleeps. “You are right, Luna has had a relapse, but what we must do is too….”
“Greetings, I am he called Photos Glow-Glow and she is Zap.” A whiny voice cried out. Two giant fireflies appeared out of the darkness. One has a yellow butt and the other is red. Then everyone and I do mean everyone, groaned.
“Hey, look, fireflies. I didn’t know they could change color. Awesome!” I smiled at them but no one else spoke to them.
“Well thank you but on I, as the male, can change color. Zap can only be yellow.” Photos Glow-Glow nodded at me but Zap gasped.
“I hate you!” Zap cried out.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 am

OMG ITS THE SHINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY <3 SHINERS ARE THE BEST UNDERLAND CREATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say 'i love you' but we're both girls XD
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:26 am

Oh don't worry cuz I love you to:D
no homo or anything...Wink
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 am

Verse two of 'Shiners' so far:
As I get a thousand bites
From that island with all those mites
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Going great!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

As they try to eat me and my bond

A lot of bones up ahead
My mind begins to fill with dread
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 am

Can I see the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:41 am

the stuff i've posted is all we has so far
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 am

Still...
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 am

I keep bugging my friend about it but NO Anitsuj wants to plan parties and cosplay and etc...

So it's still WIP.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

Kay, well I better start the next chapter..
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 am

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 am

Chapter 10

The fireflies weren’t that bad the first few hours but eventually I got annoyed by the fifth hours. Plus they got our food down to only enough for three weeks instead of four. Luckily Luna was able to keep them quit for hours at a time. She also kept them from eating to much food. We stayed close for light but did talk. After the second day they decided to leave. Luna fell asleep after they left and we let her. Soon we caught up to the rats. Then we got the worst news ever from the bats.
“What do you mean we’ve reach the end of the underland?” I asked.
“Well, we’ve reached the uncharted lands. As far as we know no one has been past this point in decades.” The bats shot ahead of the rats and landed where they said was where uncharted lands started.
“So we are going to discover a new world?” I ask timidly. We all suddenly looked thousands of years old. We looked like we got rode over a truck hundred times.
”Yeah basically.” Gregor said. Our heads were hung and we all looked like death. Like we went through a war zone, and I hated it. We were young and suppose to love life but we looked goth. Our hair hung in our faces, we were beat up and bruised. Suddenly there’s a light. People riding silver rats come trotting into the caravan bringing light with them. There was about a dozen of them in silver parkas and blue jeans with bows slung over their shoulders and hair tied up. Half of them were girls the others were boys but the girls were obviously in charge. Also at that time our rats, as filthy as they can be, came in with the mice. Next to me queen Luxa gritted her teeth and squeezed the handle of her dagger. Then the smell hit us and we had to hide our gages. A girl with a gold band like Luxa’s steps forward with her rat behind her. The lead rat also stepped forward and they talked rapidly. I couldn’t tell what they were saying but when the bats fluttered nervously I knew they herd. Then the rat squeaked at the others and the mice got pushed forward. The boys started herding the mice into a group and got them ready for another journey to where ever. Luna on the other side of me stiffened as she realized what the rats were doing to the mice. Luxa also winced. Howard and Gregor gasped slightly and it struck them to. I gritted my teeth and kept watching. Then four of the girls brought ten baskets of fish and bread to the lead rat. He had five of his rats take them and they took off down a tunnel. Then the two leaders bowed to each other and they went their separate ways. When they all left we started talking at once but we all said the same thing
“What happened?” I took a deep breath and relayed it all.
“I just can’t believe it.” I sat down and stared down the tunnels the strange people went down. The others started arguing but I saw something shimmer and started walking towards it. I bent to pick it up and it was a hunting blade. The other saw it and shut up. Then they all settled down for some sleep. Luna and me took the first shift.
“So what do you think about this?” I asked her. She sighed and smiled a tight smile.
“Well, not as bad as we thought. I mean there might be more people out there. Those uncharted lands could be a colony. The rats must have stumbled apon them some how. I don’t know” She shrugged but I could tell it was disturbing her. I let the subject drop and picked another topic.
“So, what is your life normally like? I mean, you don’t go on a quest every week do you?” She smiled and shook her head.
“No, but they do send missions. I have always been on guard duty by the docks. I’m also a scout and once in a while I’ll work in the code room. In my free time I help Dulcet in the nursery.”
“That’s pretty cool, I guess. Do you have any hobbies?”
“Well no. How bout you?”
“Well recently I’ve been into Japanese comic books. They are awesome and every one at school reads them. My favorite band has been Asian guys. I now love pizza. I’ve also have been having cravings for hot chocolate and these wired mints you suck on and they dissolve in your mouth, there amazing. Oh, and chocolate covered fruit.” I look over at Luna and blush. “Sorry, you probably don’t know half the things I’m saying.” She nods and I feel heat rising to my face.
“But I understand that it your life and I don’t care what you do with it. What do you do on a normal day?”
“Oh, school. But it’s lots of fun sometimes. Like the last thing we did was go see a base ball game….”
“Oh, I know what baseball is,” Luna smiles with the memory,” Gregor taught it to us. We still play it.”
“Great.” I smile back and keep thinking. “Also we have dances every second Friday of every month. They are the best.” I giggle when a memory pops up in my head. “This one guy was doing the snacks for Casidy and while he was delivering her soda and doughnut to her he tripped and spilt it all over himself.” I laugh a quiet laugh and Luna giggles along side me. “Right now we’re on a spring break so I’ll have to go back soon so I don’t miss my graduation.” I look down thing about all my friends. We promised to spend the break together partien’ now I’m stuck down here and I hope they don’t have any fun without me. I smile shyly then sit up. “I can’t wait for graduation.”
“What’s a graduation?” Luna asked.
“Well, it’s when student get an award and they officially move to the next grade. It’s a big celebration with lots of food and there is usually a dance afterward for the kids. We are having our at a university building and it’s going to be epic!” At first Luna share my exitment then frowns.
“What does epic mean?”
“Well according to the dictionary a poem, to the world it means something is better then what it needs to be.”
“And what is a university?”
“It’s a little city with buildings for learning and most of the time the student live in the dorm rooms around the area. The building we were using was the auditorium where people give presentations and preformed their um, stuff. The stage is huge and the seats are fluffy. Then there is a hallway reserved for dinner and a section made of balloons for the dance floor. The teachers get a room to themselves. It is going to be the best graduation ever and I can’t wait!” Luna smiles at me then yawns.
“Well, shift change.” Luxa says behind me. I jump and turn. She smiles and Gregor is sleepily walking over to us.
“Get some sleep Lily, we got this.” Luna and me crawled to our sleeping bags and fall asleep. I wake up to screaming people and screaming rats.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 am

oh dude I want to write or co-write a lilly/aphsodel crossover...
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 am

Sure! we could do what rick did for the heros of olympus, take turns writing a chapter in there point of view.
also what did you think?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Very nice Wink

I AM THE SHINER TAMER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am

Yup:D
I'm also going to start another fanfic for this other book online The summoning, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly the overlander
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: General :: Stories-
Jump to: