Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

Enter the world of Percy Jackson.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly the overlander

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
http://paradoxicalpthiraptera.weebly.com
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

Chapter 11

I jump out of my sleeping bag and a sword is pushed into my hand. Gregor grabs my arm and pushes me up onto a bat and sends me off. I do a quick survey and find Luna, Luxa, Howard, Merdith, and Gregor on the ground going up against the girls we saw last night. The bat shifts and I look down to see Aurora using her claws to fend off some girls. I heave my blade up and swing down at them. They duck and Aurora knocks them down.
“Good swing Lilly.”
“Thank you.”
More girls come forward and Aurora helps me through a fight. Training me on how and when to swing my blade, how to protect her wing, or jab at a girl’s weak side that she’ll point out. Whenever Aurora has a chance to escape she does. That’s when I look out at the others. Luna was on the ground tending a leg wound and Howard was cornered against a rock pile. Howard’s bat was making her way towards him and Luna was hobbling away from the fight. Howard got saved and taken to Luna to help her with her leg. I watch him pull her up to her feet before Aurora turned my attention to some girls coming at us. I heaved my sword up again and swung. Aurora guided me through the chaos to a place that we could protect. I do my best to keep us alive but they quickly back us up to the wall. When Aurora tried to fly up girls jumped down from a cliff to stop her. Then a soft but loud horn blew and they just circled around us. A girl in red jeans and an orange t-shirt came forward and the other girls let her. I heard Aurora grumble and shift like she was ready to fly. The girl raised her hand and half the girls left, gathering up the wounded and their creature and took off. I look over and see Gregor, Luxa, Luna, Merdith, and Howard circled together with the girls holding sword out to keep them at bay.
“Hello, I am Estancia, ruler and principle of Chargustes School of arts. Who are you?”
“Um, me? I’m Lilly, the overlander.” Estancia raises her eyebrows.
“Overlander? Very interesting.” She looks me over and sighs so softly I barely noticed. Estancias girl pushed the other into their circle with me. Howard and Gregor run over to me and ask if I’m find and all that. I slide off Aurora and give everyone hugs before returning my attention back to Estancia. I notice the rest of our bats land beside Aurora and nudge each other. Howard rubs my arms and Gregor stands almost in front of me. Luna stands on the other side and Luxa is next to Gregor. They seem to be blocking me in but I ignore it because Estancia is walking towards our group. And stops in front Luxa. They all stiffen as she slightly pulls me forward they make a circle to stop her from doing anything. She squats down and strokes my arms and plays with my hair. Checks my reflects and how tough my arms are by squeezing and jabbing my stomach where my fats has turned to muscle and checks my face for something and feels the back of my neck like she’s inspecting me for something, before standing up again. Two boys come forward and do the same like their double checking her work before grouping and talking in short whispers. Howard pulls me back to him and Luna rubs my arms talking to me. Gregor is smiling at me trying to keep me happy. Luxa keeps watch to make sure no ones going to come at us. Estancia clears her throat and we all look at her. Luxa grabs her dagger hilt like she senses a fight. Three of her girls come forward and join her as she comes toward me. I grab Howard and Luna’s hands and they grip my arms. Gregor steps in front of me blocking her path.
“Listen overlanders, I don’t want to hurt you but I will if I have to. Now move.” Luxa steps next to Gregor with her dagger pointed at her.
“No.” Merdith joins them at Gregor’s other side with her blade out. Gregor pulls his out as well. Howard wraps a protective arm across me as the girls reach for me. Luna stops the girls from reaching me and pulls her dagger out to fend them off. I turn back to see Estancia fight Gregor, Luxa, and Merdith. I unwrap my self and pulls Howard’s blade out and hand it to him. I push him into the fight and lift up my blade and fought the girls with Luna. I swung at a girl’s leg and she went down. I swung around and jabbed the second girl’s back. I watch Luna take down the third girl and turn back the others and find them with their swords at Estancia’s chest.
“Take your girls and animals and leave. We won’t bother you again.” Estancia stands up and walks away.
“For now, I’ll let you be, just watch your back.” Her girls follow her as they disappear into the shadows. I drop my blade and sit down. Everyone outs there swords away and come sits around me. Howard sits next to me holding and rubbing my hand.
“That was terrible. Sorry Lilly but you have to stay with us.” Luxa explains to us.
“It’s fine, I kinda liked the person blockade.” I smile but they just look down. I frown and start to wonder.
“Why do I have to stay with you guys? I mean Gregor could’ve been taken but I got protected.”
“Look Lilly…” Howard starts but Luxa stops him.
“Vikus should be the one to tell you, until we return there will be no discussion on the matter.” She looked pained but she insisted on keep moving until we were in a safe area. We all got on a bat and flew away. We quickly found a new cliff and had dinner. Howard and me volunteered for first shift but Luna and Luxa got it. Howard laid next to me and rubbed my arms till I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://class-567.forumotion.com/
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 am

/thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 am

thanks, working on the next one, any request?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 pm

NOPE
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Chapter 12

"Hey Lilly, time to wake up." A gruff female voice pierces through my cloudy mind and I groan. I've always disliked the name Lilly and now I can't stand it.

"Don't call me that. Call me Bridget." Four years ago a friend of mine found out my middle name was Lilly and started calling me that instead. Ever since then everyone calls me Lilly and I've learned to introduce myself as Lilly as well. It's about time someone know my real name. I tried to open my eyes but found that I was to tired to do so. If Luxa was trying to scare me it wasn't going to work. Then the voice speaks up again.

"I apologize. Would you like some water Bridget?" I nod slowly opening and closing my mouth like a fish. Cool metal touches my chapped lips and cold water flows into my mouth. I start gulping down the water trying to remember to breath in between. I forget that Luxa would never apologize to anyone like that because shortly after water is soft, warm bread and all thought leave except for the glowing warmth of the bread. Another roll of bread is pressed against my lips and I scarf it down. Then The water comes back and I drink again. Finally, when my stomach is full I push away the water and sigh with content. Warm strong hands help my stand up and my eyes quickly open to darkness. A black cloth is covering my eyes. A corner of light is noticeable at the corner of my eye. It's a pale washed out blue light but it's still there.

"Where are we? Did we make it back to Regalia?" I pipe up the question that just bubbled up to the top of my head. Then another thought comes to mind. "Luxa?" A gaged scream fades and I hear struggling. A male grunt and a dragging sound hurts my ears. There is no answer to my questions and another set of hands guide me down a tunnel where the sounds of struggle fade away. I try to twist away from the hands but I trip instead. Strong arms grab my shoulders and stop my fall. As they steady me a raged scream echoes down the tunnel and my chest churns. Luxa must be down there. Gregor, Howard, Luna and Merdith too. I just hope the bats are okay. Another sound rips my chest open. One of the boys had just got punched in the gut. A whimper escapes my lips and the hands squeeze my shoulders comfortably. An arm comes around me and we continue down the tunnel. A door shuts blocking another scream of Luna's that breaks my heart. The hands help me sit in a wooden chair and thick ropes bind my hand to the arms of the chair. Same thick ropes bind my feet to the legs. Shuffling of feet tell me that there is more than one person in the room with me. The blindfold is taken away and the room is more like a courtyard. Five old people on thrones sat in front of me and people with spears and shiny armor stand in a semi-circle around me. Estancia, from yesterday, stands in between the two middle thrones looking quite pleased. A boy about 15 is squatting by my chair with the blindfold over his shoulder. His brown hair is hanging in his eyes but it's clean and shiny. A dark grey T-shirt clings to his chest and silver grey pants drape over his legs. White sandals cover his feet. His blue eyes stare intensly into my hazle ones. His eyebrows are closed close together so my eye color must be changing, boys always try to figure out my eyes. Another girl about 14, around my age, is standing behind Estancia watching the boy. Her blond hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she has dark brown eyes. She's wearing the same clothes as the boy only her shirt is a brighter grey and she has a leather necklace with a clay bead around her neck. A sack of arrows is on her back and a bow is inside it. The boy has a sword strapped to his waist. Estancia has a white shirt on this time and has the same weapons as the girl behind her. The old men on the thrones have thick white beards and wear brown cloaks. I turn my head to look at the boy and he smiles. As he stands up Estancia opens her mouth to speak.

"Congratulations Bridget, you and the girls of your group," She clears her throat and glances at the old people before correcting herself, "Er party, have been chosen to join our school of magic and battle." The old people nod their heads slowly. I stare in horror at the people in front of me.

"How dare you. I never asked to join this school and my friends don't deserve to be forced to this school either." An image of my family come to my mind. "Besides I can't stay here forever. I have family above this crazy hole in the ground." Luxa's grandfather Vikus pops up. "So does the others. Their family is on the other side of the underground crazyville." The thrones swivel and the old men start discussing this in hushed voices. Estancia joins them after studying my angry face. The girl stays where she is and the boy still stays by my side. When the whispers turn into shouts Estancia breaks it up and makes the decision. They all return to their thrones and Estancia resumes her spot.

"We've agreed to allow you to stay here for three days as guests and if you do not change your minds you are free to leave." Everyone exits through an archway behind me. Only the girl and boy stay with me. When the others leave these two seem more relaxed. The boy speaks first.

"My name is Jack. That girl over there is Carmen. We were going to be your mentors if you had decided to stay. She would've help you through battle and I would've help you through magic. She's 14 and I'm 15. I will take you to the dining room where the rest of your friends will be. Ready?" Before I have a chance to answer he starts untying the rope. Carmen screeches and slaps his hands away.

"What?" Jack complains. She glares at him.

"Didn't you hear orders? We're not suppose to let her go before she reaches the dining room." She takes the blindfold from him and ties it swiftly around my eyes. Only then does she allow him to untie my hands and feet. Just as quickly she holds my hands behind my back and she starts pushing me forward. Clanging metal starts getting louder and soon it's all around. The floor beneath my feet is wobbly and has a sharp click of metal. A gate clangs shut and we come to a stop. A whirling sound and a siren sound off and we go up. An elevator? Since when do crazy people below the earth have elevators? A ding and we're moving forward again. Up at less three flight of stairs and a door closes behind us. They untie my wrist and take off my blindfold.

"If you need anything we're just outside." Jack smiles down at me and takes Carmen outside. Then Stone doors slide open and my friends are pushed inside. I start ripping off the ropes, gags, and blindfolds. Howard is the first one who stands straight tackles me with a hug. Gregor and Luna are right behind him. Finally Luxa and Meredith join our group hug.

"Your okay, what happened?" Luxa's voice comes from above.

"We get to stay here for three days and they are going to try to convince us to stay and attend their school of 'magic and battle'," I put finger quotes in then continue. " If we survive until then we're free to go." Our group hugs breaks up but Luna and Howard each hold onto one of my hands.

"So for three days we get pampered so we'll stay? That's sounds like a sweet idea." Gregor smiles stupidly and Luxa punches his arm.

"Ow." We all know he's joking so we laugh. At that time Jack comes in and smiles at us.

"Oh, guys this is, um, Jack." I don't know what to call him."

"I'll be giving you any assistance if you need it. This is Carmen, she will also be of assistants if needed."

"Uh yeah, that." Everyone laughs, releasing all the tension. Jack and Carmen lead us to a suit with multiple rooms that we're going to be staying in. The bed are so soft and the blankets feel like clouds beneath my fingers. Then Jack and Carmen show us where their rooms are so we can come by anytime we wanted. I watch Jack lean down next to Luna's ear and whispers something to her. Too bad she can't stay, they would make a cute couple. I look over to Howard and he's frowning at them. I never found out his dating history, but I don't think he can make up his mind between Luna and me. Then my eyes focus on Carmen staring dreamily at Howard. Whoa, talk about a love triangle, these next three days were going to be interesting. I should start popping the popcorn for this movie. Then I realize I'm going to be in it. Aw dang it! The best movie ever and I don't get to watch it. Oh well, I still get to be in it. I just hope this has an happy ending. A bell rings five times and Both of their faces brighten.
"Diner."
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:54 am

Yesss
you even met my requirements that for a love story to be enjoyable there must be complications Very Happy
But unlike Bridget/Lilly I get to watch it too
Yesss
moar pleez
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 am

Chapter 13

Jack and Carmen lead us to the dining hall. When Gregor stepped in he gasped. When I stepped in I almost fainted. Burgers were laid out in front of each chair with a basket of fries and chocolate shakes. I almost melted down and swore to join their school. Gregor and me ran to our seats and started wolfing down the fries. HEAVEN! By the time I stopped to breath I notice that Luxa, Luna, Meredith, and Howard were staring at us and poking their food. The bats had received some kind of delicacies for bats and were showing down. I gulp down my up food and look at the Underlander's.

"This meal is the best meal you will ever get. Try the fries first, they are the best!" With that they all try a fry. Their eyes widen and start shoving them in their mouths. I reach for my shake and start chugging. 

"Hey," I look over to Jack, "Do you guys always have this for dinner or are we special?" Jack laughs and shakes his head.

"You guys are special." Guess I'm not staying. Jack and Carmen stayed with us for dinner and Carmen insisted on sitting next to Howard and Jack took a seat in between me and Luna. Gregor, Luxa, and Meredith and the bats sat opposite of us. My friends filled me in on what had gone down while I was asleep after we had all eaten a large amount of our food. Apparently on the second round of shifts Estancia's army of boys attacked in silence using gas to make them all dizzy. Jack piped up to explain what they used and how he had grabbed me in my sleep while everyone was distracted. When I had been safely extracted from my friends the boys released a knockout gas and hauled us all away. Everyone was held prisoner and I was held in a separate room while they brought me around. The first gas had chapped my lips and left my mouth dry and my stomach had to release the gas that had settled in the pit had made me throw up bile. That explained why they feed me and gave me water.

Carmen came in explaining why the 'school' wanted me to join them. Their 'magic' had reached out in the Underland and searched for potential magic users. Their spell found two, me and a medic from Regalia. The Medic had come willingly and now was attending a class on healing magic. They have been collecting Underlander's and Overlander's for centuries, making their numbers grow. Sometimes, when Estancia reached her magic out to the juvenile jail for magic users she saves troubled kids from rehabination centers. This school does resemble Regalia in one sense. They are both almost always at war. Only fourth formers, kids who have attended for four years, fight in the wars. The school goes up to four years after that students can choose whether to return to the Overland, move to Regalia, or work for the school. Over the years more have been returning to the Overland or Regalia, and less have been staying and a new enemy has joined the war because they are allies with the rats. So now third formers are now getting involved with the war. Also, less girls have chosen battle over magic and it's all boys that fight anymore. Jack, quiet until now, starts explaining the class choice of how you chose magic or battle and then your classes are based on what you choose. I look around and notice that Luna, Luxa, and Meredith are totally engrossed with this. Gregor is eating his food occasionally glancing over to Luxa. Howard had sneakily pulled out a tattered book and was reading under the table. Lucky. Carmen starts talking again and I notice Jack and Luna having a private conversation. I smile then turn back to what Carmen was saying.

When dinner came to an end Jack and Carmen took us to the 'bathing rooms' then told us they would be back in thirty minutes. Girls and boys parted ways to bathe. I did a quick look around, the room had a pool that could hold forty, a row of stalls with curtains drawn with toilets inside, opposite of the toilets were showers and cubbyholes filled with towels and what looked like robes. Behind the cubby holes were changing rooms. I quickly peeled off my dirty shirt and pants and slipped off my sore shoes. I come out and set my stuff down on a bench and climb into the tub. The water swirls around me and reaches my 
waist. I search the sides and find a bench to sit on. I lower myself onto the bench and relax. Soon, Luxa and Luna are joining me. Luna is the first to speak.

"I'm thinking of staying." Luxa and me stare at her. I stare at her with curiosity but Luxa's is hostile.

"And how exactly did you come to that conclusion?"

"Well Jack said..."

"Oh, right. Jack said so. Is his opinion more important then ours?" Luna stutters to a stop to think about what Luxa said. Luxa looks smug but she also looks worried about whether Luna will stay or not.

"I guess your right." She looks at Luxa with strength and loyalty, "If you don't want me to I will not stay. You are my queen" Oh yeah, that's right, sometimes I forget that Luxa is a queen.

"Besides, I think her highness would miss you too much." The tension leaves and we all start laughing. Shampoo and conditioner are laid out around us so we clean ourselves thoroughly before getting out and drying off. When we come back to the benches new silky grey clothes are folded for us. Luxa rubs her fingers on the shirt and grimaces.

"This is not spider silk." I rub my shirt and smile.]

"No, it's cotton." Luxa and Luna stare at my and I laugh. "Cotton is a plant that people use to make clothes and blankets by pressing it into a fabric." They still look confused but I tell them it's safe. We slip on our new clothes and sandals and walk out to met the boys. Carmen and Jack aren't back yet so we sit down and talk about dinner. I look over my shoulder and watch Howard and Luna talk in whispers. I smile when Luna does and hope they have worked everything out. My name draws me back to the big conversation and I answer a question. After a few minutes Jack and Carmen come back to take us to our rooms. After They make sure we were all settled in before they left. Carmen winked at Howard but he was too busy noticing Jack whispering into Luna's ear and she is scowling at what he's saying. Gregor and Luxa were too busy talking with the bats to notice the love fest going on. Suddenly Jack's voice was in my ear.

"In the closet is a door that leads to the pantry if you get hungry."

"Thanks for the advise." I whisper back to him. Finally we are allowed to go to bed and I find an amazingly soft bed with fluffy pillows. A silk nightgown sits on a chair next to a desk. I slip it on and slip into the thick covers. I lay my head in the pillow and sink into it. I lean forward to blow out the candle when a knock sounds at my door.

"Who is it?" I call out.

"Howard." I tell him to come on in. "Whats up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to talk." I shrug.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"This place." I raise my eyebrows. That's something.

"What about it?"

"Are you think about staying?" I laugh.

"Um, no way. I need to get back to my parents. So does Gregor. Luxa is a Queen, Luxa has commanded Luna not to go, Bats go with their bonds, and Meredith is a loyal soldier. What are you going to do? Stay?" He shrugs but ends up shaking his head.

"No, I'll probably go back to Regalia and finish my work." I reach out and give him a tight hug. He hugs me back and when we pull apart he is smiling again.

"Don't worry about it. We'll stay here for a few days then tell them no and we all go home. How does that sound?" He smile and we have a good laugh. We hug goodbye and I climb back into my bed. Then my closet door opens and Jack is standing there with a bag of M&M's. He blushes deeply and clears his throat before speaking.

"Thought you might be hungry." I smile and pat my bed.

"We'll share." He smiles and crosses my room to sit with me. "What kind are they?"

"Pretzel." I smile. "Their my favorite." I gasp.

"Mine too!" He laughs and hold out the bag for me. I grab a few and pop them in my mouth. I close my eyes to enjoy the chocolate. I open them and notice Jack is closer then before. I don't mind and grab another handful.

"So, um I wanted to ask you something." I raise my eyebrows.

"Ok, shoot." He eats a few candies before asking.

"Can you help me escape?"

Last edited by Lady Kat of CHB on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hero
Roleplayer
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 pm

This is thoroughly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo Kisses
Senior Roleplayer
Eskimo Kisses

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

Chapter 14

"What?" What? What would make Jack want to leave this place? Is the problem a person? Are there others? What?!

"Wait, let me explain." My face must have given him a reaction because he was looking at me with guilt. I took a breath and looked at him so he could continue. "Now this school may look promising but they break spirits and leave solider shells. When the school is done using the kids for their war they send them to the army." Conspiry.  The American Army recuts soliders from this school. My head pounds.

"Doesn't the school fight with swords?"

"Yes, but they're physically trained to use guns when they get to the army base. Their brains are hallow so anything someone tells them they'll take seriously and do it. If the army tells them to kill and how to use a gun you bet they will do it. The students who work with magic are kept in the school and over time will eventually trained for army training and magic stripped from them. The magic is fake so everyone is brainwashed no matter what."

"How did you stop yourself from breaking down.?"

"I figured out their game and played along before they could crush me." His eyes drop and his shoulders drop with a burden. I sit next to him and give him a hug.

"I'm.." I want to say sorry but I know it won't be much help. I rub his back and he relaxes in my arms. He pulls away and smiles.

"Sorry, it was a tough three years." He took a breathe to steady himself then signed. "When I was the model student they always wanted they made me attended to guest and new students." He rolls his eyes and I laugh. "New students I see all the time but this is the first time we had visitors from Regalia." I frown.

"Hold on, visitors? Estancia attacked us with an army."

"No, just a search party, she said that you were hurt and needed help."

"No, before that." Regret flashes in his eyes and his shoulders sag again.

"Oh right. That. Our scouts though you were intruders, when Estancia got there and noticed you from a police report for missing girl,"

"What?!" He looked up and blushed.

"Oh, uh the police are looking for you because your parents filed a report." I stare. Oh no, my parents, my family. There faces flash through my head making me sad. I can't imagine what they're going through. We were suppose to go to the pool with Gregor's family, and have barbeque for dinner. My heart droops.

"What about Gregor?"

"Him too, but it's a separate report." I think of Lizzie with her attacks, and sweet Boots, his sick Dad, and sadly his always worried Mom. I sigh.

"Our parents must be so worried." I make a snap decision. "Okay, I'm going to help you." His face brightens.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" I smile.

"Of course I would. Now we just need to plan an escape." Jacks face sets in stone and his eyebrows crease in thought. My own mind starts turning my gears, thinking up a plan. Footsteps break our trance and he grabs my hand.

"We'll talk later, sleep tight." He gets up, letting go of my hand after a light squeeze, and goes. I pull up my blankets and close my eyes.
~
The next morning at breakfast, which was a delicious combo of bacon, eggs, apples, orange juice, and bread and butter, I gathered my friends together with Jack to talk about the problem at hand. Of course Luxa has a problem with it. 

"What! How do you even know you can trust him? He could be tricking us." I rolled my eyes and looked to Jack for backup.

"What reason would I have to turn you in," Jack replies calmly. Luxa blushes deeply and scowls at me.

"Ok, but we also have to get out of here before they find out." I look around hoping someone has an idea, because I'm coming up dry. Gregor opens his mouth to speak but then shuts it and scowls. We are all deep in thought that only I notice our visitors.

"Found it!" I drop to the ground and pretend to pick up my hair tie that was around my wrist. "Thanks for helping guys. Oh Estancia, what a nice surprise." I smile at her then the others. They pick up fast and wipe their thoughts from their faces.

"Glad you found it." Gregor tells me. "Your hair gets tangled," he winks for movie reference and I laugh," easily."

"Nice." Gregor nods and smiles. Luna scratches her head.

"What are you taking about?" I smile.

"A movie called Tangled about a girl with super long hair. You know Rapunzel?"

"Repezal?"

"Rapunzel."

"Yeah, we have fairy tales about her. But what's a movie?" Me and Gregor laugh.

"We'll tell you later." Luna nods. Estancia blinks a few times then smiles.

"I'm just here to tell you it's time for your tour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly the overlander   Lilly the overlander - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly the overlander
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: General :: Stories-
Jump to: